Om Shanti Om Yoga Ashram Rules and Regulation
Om Shanti Om Yogis Rules
- *Please read all the RULES & REGULATIONS carefully.
- The total fees should be paid during registration upon arrival by filling up the application from before the commencement date of the course by CASH or PayPal transfer (including tax
- All fees paid are non-refundable or non-transferable in any situation that students wish to withdraw their course or quit. Alternatively, they are allowed to carry forward their course to following month.
- Students are required to submit their passport photocopy and passport size photographed to Om Shanti Om Yoga School for the process of Yoga Alliance US certificate application.
- The duration of the course is as referred to their course levels such as 100 hours (14 Days), 200 hours (25 Days), 300 hours (33 Days) or 500 hours (60 Days).
- During the 3rd week of the course students will be assignment test and in the last week of the course, will be given written test as well as practical test.
- On the last day, a closing ceremony pooja will be performed to Lord Ganesha and certificates will be forwarded to the students with Prasad.
- Students should attend all classes such Pranayama, Meditation. Ayurveda, Anatomy or Philosophy.
- Students should not commit to any other activities of the course.
- In case, any confusion related to the lesson in Hindu Mantra, Philosophy and culture, our knowledgeable and friendly teachers are willing to assist you.
- The TTC schedule will be given before the commencement of the training and 8 hours of learning session allocated per day for all subjects (except Sunday for retreat).
- Students should be punctual to the class and give full attendance without fail unless if such unavoidable cases occur.
- Students are only qualified to receive the Yoga Alliance US certificate if they complete the required hours of course successfully and pass their test with satisfactory marks.
- Students should obey and follow the respective qualified teachers teaching and instruction for every subject appointed by Om Shanti Om Yoga School without any obligations.
- Students should not consume non-vegetarian food, alcohol and tobacco during the course and hang around till late nights. Students should back to room by 9:00pm.
- Our Yoga school will not take any responsibility for any sort of injuries happened to the students due to yoga asana practice in or outside the school during or after the course.